Monday, November 14, 2016

Contact Info for Quality Inn Corporate Office

I usually do not complain on minor issues, since I do understand that there are things that arise that are out of your control.  My husband and I recently stayed at the Quality Inn at 5917 SR 157 N.W., Cullman, AL 35058, (256) 734-1240.

We did not arrive until 3:30 a.m. and were exhausted from travel.  My husband wanted to listen to the news and check the internet before going to bed.  Neither one worked, so I called the front desk and then finally Quality customer care at 1-800-300-8800.

The phone was not working properly and she could barely hear me.  The check-in clerk was very nice K. Brand and she placed us in the room next door, only to find out that neither the television or internet was working there either.

This is why we reported our bad stay to Quality Inn corporate headquarters at Guest Relations Service Center, 6811 East Mayo Blvd, Suite 100, Phoenix, Arizona 85054.

We had two small grandchildren with us and did not want to move them again, so we stayed in the room with no television, internet, or phone access.  The next morning I addressed this with the front clerk and he (D.Patel) stated "I guess it is safe to say, You did not have a pleasant stay".  I requested a discount because of the issues and he said to check back before checkout and speak with the manager. 

I did, and she insisted that I did not know how to work a television and that she would not discount in any way.  However, she asked if I was passing back through, because then she may be able to do something.  I feel this is very inappropriate for your guests and this manager is giving your Corporation a bad name.

We have stayed in thousands of Quality Inns and other of your hotels, but have never been treated so rudely.  She kept arguing with me and one point I told the clerk to give my bill and looked at her and stated, "I'm not going to argue with you.  It is not good business to have unhappy guest". 

She looked at me and said that I did not know how to work a television and that it was all my fault!  At this time, I stated that a guest should be able to take a remote and get a picture on the screen, instead of "No Programs Available"!

I just feel you should know how your manager is treating your guest!  I also informed them that the toilet was lose from the floor and she again said "No", we take care of our hotel. 

I gave her the room number #123, for her to check it out, but I'm not sure she will carry it through.  We were out for a much needed excursion and frankly I do not expect to be spoken to in this manner from a hotel manager and then still pay out $96.54 for the verbal abuse.

I hope you correct her rudeness, so other guests will not endure the experience I have.  Thank you and again this was just not a minor infraction!