Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nickelodeon Parents Upset at TV Shows

Several years ago I started seeing more and more customer complaints about Nick TV shows including SpongeBob and Nick Studio 10. With more and more parents complaining about this network and it's choice in TV shows, I thought I would capture a few helpful links for my readers today. 

Think Nickelodeon shows are not age appropriate for children? You are not alone. Upset at inappropriate language on Nickelodeon? You are not alone.

Many parents just like me and you are finding their only recourse for the poor quality of TV shows online today, is to submit complaints at various websites and departments on the internet.


Think programs should be banned from the network? The New York Times and many other news outlets have written blog posts about games and TV shows removed after complaints were raised about them.

The NY Times has joined the conversation about Nick TV network writing this article talking about a Nick game being removed from the iTunes store after complaints.

Read the full article here: http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/spongebob-game-removed-from-app-store-after-complaints/

Let Nickelodeon know today if you are upset about TV shows they are showing to our children, it's the only way they will know that we are serious about what our children watch. It's time our voice is heard and not ignored.

If you agree, please share this post, or leave a comment below to let me know how you feel. It's important that just as the corporations stand together, so do we. I stand for truth, integrity, and ethics in America.
A place you can send mail to network executives here: http://www.nick.com/mynick/write_nick/mail.jhtml

The official Nickelodeon company website is here: http://www.nick.com/ 

The links I have posted here are great ways to get connected with others who are like you, and even contact the Nickelodeon complaint department by email, phone number, or form.

TV shows that aren't suitable for children should be taken off the air, there's just no way around it. We waste countless hours with things we shouldn't, that's why I decided to write this review.

My feelings about Nickelodeon aren't unique to just my situation, I have heard from thousands of parents who feel exactly the same way.

What do you think? Leave a comment below.