Sunday, March 27, 2016

My First Nabisco Complaint about Pinwheel Cookies

I have been eating Nabisco Pinwheel cookies ever since I was a little girl and then bought them for my children. My grandchildren would eat them to. I would buy a package a week. I was so disappointed this last time when I purchased my pinwheels.

The new chocolate is horrible. They have a strange taste. It's so sad that this has been such a staple in my home for generations and now I will no longer be buying them as they are absolutely horrible.

This is my first complaint against this company so far, but I see there are others listed online too. Please bring back the original pinwheels you will have so many happy customers.

Please email me and let me know if you decided to bring them back. I will be sharing my Nabisco complaint with as many people as possible online.