Monday, April 4, 2016

Netflix Customer Service Lied to Me Repeatedly

I was charged twice for my free trial. Spoke to Netflix customer service number 6 times for a refund and was told i will receive it 7 days. However i never received it. Called again to be told it was an error from Netflix and that i will be refunded once again i was not refunded.

Called the billing department again spoke a man called Charles who was very rude and told me many different stories blaming me for the payment. He was very rude.

I know want my refund and compensation for the time wasted and the stress I have been put through and the time i spent on calls. Also the £3 i was charged interest on my credit card that was charged from Netflix for my "free trial". I feel like this is why customers continue to complain about this service.