Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Supreme Pizza at Pizza Hut Includes Everything

Today, I ordered four pizzas for my company and on one of the pizzas my co worker bit into a slice of supreme pizza and hit a rock the size of a quarter.

She hurt her tooth pretty bad. So, I called the pizza hut to talk to a manager named "Herb". Go figure, he was very rude, insisting his work environment dose not have rocks in it. Well played Herb.

Then he continued to say we work for a flooring company and that we threw a rock in the pizza our self.

He was no help and very rude I will be sure to never order from that place again. You all really need to watch who becomes managers cause he made no sense what so ever. and is very disrespectful.

This was at the Pizza Hut location at 5331 Walzem Road, San Antonio, Texas.