Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Nissan Customer Service Won't Fix My Transmission

I have bought 3 Nissan's from your corporation all brand new. I own a Nissn Altima, Nissan Rogue, and a 2015 Nissan Sentra.

My parents own a Altima, and brand new Maxima. My younger brother owns an Altima. Recently my daughter noticed on our 2013 Nissan Rogue when she drives loss of acceleration with hesitation.

No engine light is on. We brought it to the service department, to find out we need a new transmission. We are at 60,104 miles. I did find a letter from Nissan Corporation on line stating due to the CVT difficulties you have had an extended warranty was established to 120,000 miles or ten years.

Orland Park Nissan service department states warranty is 60,000 miles. We called customer service, and they also denied helping us.

I am very frustrated as we have been a loyal family to Nissan and feel they are not standing behind their product or this warranty I noticed on line. Also, it seems as if no-one is concerned with the fact my daughter could have been injured. I would like my transmission repaired at no cost to my family.

Also, I would like to speak or write to some-one in corporate offices. I noticed on internet multiple complaints with the Nissan Rogue transmission.