Monday, March 28, 2016

5 Things I Hate about AT&T Corporate Policy

​I switch service from r​regular landline to U-verse and internet for my Senior mom.  Internet setup was two weeks late with install charge that I was told would be a free install. Before switching a U-Verse/Internet account my account was done via auto pay and I ask that the new account be setup under the same auto-pay credit card.  That did not happen​!

Now I have late fee charges on ​my ​new account and​ on my old account​ that was not paid off after I switch accounts

On top of all this here are my top five AT&T complaints

1.  I was told that I would get a $100.00 credit card that I never got

2.  I was told that I would get 10.00 off my ​monthly ​bill because the phone is for my 80 year old disabled mother ... (Senior Discount did not happen)

3.  I had to pay $5.00 to an agent to setup my account as AUTO-PAY

4.  I have called every month about my account and have to start over with a new AT&T rep ... Do they apply notes to an account?

5.  My opinion now is AT&T don't care if you are a customer or not

This has not worked out and I am looking for a better solution than AT&T.