Thursday, March 31, 2016

Comcast 1-800 Number Needs Customer Service Lessons

Comcast Corporation is horrible. I recently took a job transfer that moved me to Kentucky. When I called to transfer my cable and internet, I was informed by customer service at Comcast you do not service in Owensboro, KY 42301. The gentlemen who assisted me via phone was polite and noted on my account I will not be charged a termination fee due to Comcast not servicing in 42301.

I received a billing the mail for $199.14 in March. I have contacted Comcast customer service at 1-800-934-6489 twice. The first time I explained my situation to the rep. She told me I had to pay it, but seen a note on my account that stated I would not be charged a termination fee.

Then I was hung up on and not called back. The second time I called in, which occurred over this past weekend, I spoke to a manager named Vanessa-F1FF. She would not transfer me to her supervisor as I asked and stated she seen I have a note on my account that I would not have to pay the cancellation fee, but she couldn't help me even though I was misinformed about the termination fee.

Vanessa stated a supervisor would call me back in 24-72 hours. 72 house would have been Tuesday 3/29/16. I still have not received a call or email.