Monday, March 21, 2016

Reporting a Racist KFC Store in Knoxville, TN

I was in your store on 4200 block of Chapman Hwy, Knoxville, TN today at 2:20. I ordered what I normal do. I  get the 5.00 deal, but only order a chicken breast and potatoes to go. This amount usual is around $4.36, but you had a new man I had never seen before today, he said he could not do that.

He could use a coupon, but could not do a Senior Discount. I had never seen him before and I usual go in on Sunday. He treated me like someone that wanted him to give me my food.  I don't have to do kfc we have other Chicken places around here.

I won't be treated like a second class citizen because I am a different color. He wanted to show his authority, I won't ever go back there as long as this man is there. Thought you would want to know how the blacks are treating the whites in Knoxville.