Saturday, April 2, 2016

Mingle2 Account Automatically Locked by Abuse Reporting Systems

I was just going about my business on the Mingle2 site when you suddenly decided to freeze me on it and the following came up "Your account has been automatically locked by our abuse reporting systems."

Please explain this to me as I done nothing wrong. I want a reply back asap about this and I have photo's up on that site. I want to take them down immediately so please get back to me very soon and tell why this happened? I don't care how many million members Mingle has, this poor customer service has to stop!

Something like this should not happen without a warning! Now I am reading many other complaints about Mingle2 online from other people like me. You cant lock someone out of their account who has photo's up and when the person done nothing wrong!