Friday, July 15, 2016

Boost Mobile Shrinkage Plan is a Total Scam

In 2012 a brought a blackberry phone from boost mobile and my bill was 60 dollars a month with unlimited data. During that time boost started the shrinkage plan so I was told ever time u pay your bill on time for six month 5 dollars would be deducted from your bill and that I still would receive unlimited data.

So now that I got my bill down to 35 dollars a month I been having problems with my data. I call customer service and explain to them that I did not call boost and change my plan to 35 dollars a month.

I earned that through the shrinkage plan when you offer it at that time.So I was told cause my plan went to a daily plan instead of a monthly plan that I lost my unlimited,but the time that my plan went into a daily plan is because boost made a mistake and change it without me knowing.

A matter of fact boost turn my phone off last month after I paid my bill of 35 dollars thinking I had a day to day account. I am an upset loyal customer.


I switched to a family plan and my numbers where never updated and had to call several times. Then last Thursday I paid my bill via debit card then last night my phone was shut off and had to pay another $115 and when I talked to customer service they told me my payment was refunded from last Thursday and it wasn't. Boost customer service is garbage.

Then, my MasterCard was charged $50 for an activation fee and a new shrinkage plan scam. Boost mobile was unable to get the hotspot activated. I was told a refund to my card would be made in 3-5 business days.

I called Boost phone support more than a week later regarding the delinquent funds and customer service was unable to find my information. I was on the phone with your company for over an hour and was transferred to numerous departments (5). I was finally transferred to net gear (we have no idea). I will file a fraudulent claim with Master card if I don't have the refund back to my card in 3 days.

Finally, I called to pay a phone bill for $40. However, $130 was taken out of my account. I have been told 2 different lies about when I would get my refund credited back to my debit card. They have been giving me the run around for a week about my money. I am $87 in the hole because of boost. I really need my money returned. My bank said they have yet to receive a refund from them to process.

Went in to make a payment and the Boost Mobile cashier and customer service rep was in my opinion rude and unqualified to be employed by any company.  Let me tell you What happened. I gave my account information. she pulled up my account and told me my balance. I put my cash on the counter while i was counting my change.

She told me to pick the cash up off the counter and put it in her hand. She told me it was rude of me to not place the cash in her hand. I was in shock and completely mad the entire way home.

I rang the bell at the Boost Mobile store located near 75th and Cottage Grove this store employee saw me at the door but refused to buzz the door to let me in because she does not like me I went to the store wanting to ask a question.

I started my first billing cycle and to pay my bill but she refused to let me in the store because she does not like me and she's told me that she does not like me. I made an attempt on a previous date to explain to her that her like or dislike of me as a person has absolutely nothing to do with serving me as a customer.

Every time I go into the store she acts like I'm bothering her and is very inconsiderate and unprofessional I made a tent on the previews date to explain to her that her like or dislike of me of person has absolutely nothing to do with serving me as a customer.

Every time I go into the store she acts like I'm bothering her and is very rude, inconsiderate and unprofessional. She's also told other customers that she doesn't like me.