Monday, July 25, 2016

Comcast CEO and CFO Compensation is Rediculously High

I am unhappy that Comcast cannot work out a agreement with the yes channel. Corporate has a lot nerve telling 900,000 people that they cannot watch the Yankees anymore because as you say it they want to much of an increase. Yet Comcast can pay their CFO 40.6 million in compensation and the CEO 36.5 million in compensation. Don't you think there is something wrong with this picture. I have been a loyal Comcast customer for well over 25 years.

You are the only game in town anymore. I sure the stockholders will be interested in the abnormal salaries you pay your top two executives. I find it very difficult that you cannot come to agreement, maybe if you paid your officers less we can have the yes channel back and maybe a lower bill.

You dropped yes and raised my bill funny how that happen. I already started looking for another provider as you forced me to do this after all these years, also have stared posting  on social media.